Hello Beauties! Since my last post on Sephora’s Party Picks went live, they went out of stock in less than a week. Here is another post on Sephora’s Holiday Bag with any purchase online of $25 or more in case you missed out on that and would like to see an alternative promo bag. This Party Mix includes 12 foil samples, you have a choice of 3 makeup pouch designs to choose from. The promo code for this goodie is: MIXITUP make sure to enter the code when you check out in order to choose a bag of your choice. Continue reading my post if you would like to see what you can get with this promo code and decide if you would like to add this one to your cart the next time you make a purchase online. Now that I recently became a VIB Rouge I discovered I can order anything online and have it shipped to me for free without any minimum purchase. Oh YEAH! I took advantage during the Black Friday sale and made sure to add in a promo code each time I hit $25 or more to my order. I had picked most of the free promos so I decided to get this one too. I didn’t expect or have high hopes for this, it was just something extra I would be getting for free. When it arrived I was surprised to see the makeup pouch was packed with foil samples and the bag looks nice and festive too.Inside the makeup bag I received 12 samples, they are all foil samples except for the perfume sample. There is a large range of brands and products for different uses on the face ranging from: concealers, eye primers, facial oils, etc…
The 12 samples in this bag are:
- Nude, Progenius Omega Treatment, 1x Use
- Skin Inc, Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask, 0.1 FL OZ $4.41
- Living Proof, Prime Style Extender, .33 FL OZ $1.98
- Beauty Blender, Liquid Blender Cleanser, 3 ML $.36
- Amazing Cosmetics, Amazing Concealer Shade: Medium Beige, 1 x Use
- Kate Somerville, Exfolikate, 0.07 FL OZ $3.08
- Fresh, Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover,0.13 FL OZ $.84 and Fresh, Soy Face Cleanser, 0.13 FL OZ $1.14
- Urban Decay, 24-Hour Eyeshadow, 1x Use: Original, Minor Sin, Eden, and Anti-age
- Versace, Bright Crystal, 0.03 FL OZ $1.65
- Ole Henriksen, Truth Serum Collagen Booster, 0.05 FL OZ $2.40 Sheer Transformation, 0.05 FL OZ $1.40 Invigorating Night Treatment, 0.05 FL OZ $1.41
- YSL, 8 Hours of Beauty Sleep in a Click, 1x Use: No1, No2, and No4.5
- Sephora, Colorful Blush, Shade: No5 Sweet On You! 0.006 OZ, $$.75
The hardest part about these promo codes is having to choose 1! Even though they are free you want to make sure you are getting the one you like best. All three bags contain the same exact 12 samples but you have to choose 1 of 3 bags which are all designed in black and gold but look very different in style. I had a tough time choosing between the second and third. I finally decided to get the third one and it comes wrapped in plastic and tissue paper. This bag is cute and very festive for the holidays, especially for the upcoming year. It’s not too big or too small and it stands upright! The back of the bag is gold and the front is black. The colors remind me of Ipsy’s October themed bag Alter Ego. 1. Nude, Progenius Omega Treatment, 1x Use doesn’t show how much product is inside. I’ve never tried this product or brand before.
2. Skin Inc, Pure Deepsea Hydrating Mask, 0.1 FL OZ $4.41 I’ve tried this brand before from my Sephora Favorites Soko to Tokyo you can read the review here. I really like this product!3. Living Proof, Prime Style Extender, .33 FL OZ $1.98 I’ve heard so many good things about this company I can’t wait to try it!
4. Beauty Blender, Liquid Blender Cleanser, 3 ML $.36 I received a full-size of this product practically for free when I made a purchase of the beauty blender. I’m not too fond of the liquid cleanser for the beauty blender. I recently started to use the full-size cleanser to clean my makeup brushes instead and it does an okay job removing excess dirt off.
5. Amazing Cosmetics, Amazing Concealer Shade: Medium Beige, 1 x Use I don’t really use concealer but would love to start. I will give this one a try and see how I like it. I’ve never heard of this brand before.
6. Kate Somerville, Exfolikate, 0.07 FL OZ $3.08 I recently tried this product from one of my recent purchases. I will try to get that review up in the future. Interesting product and nice to get a sample of this to try out if you haven’t already especially since this is quite pricey.
7. Fresh, Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover,0.13 FL OZ $.84 and Fresh, Soy Face Cleanser, 0.13 FL OZ $1.14 I’ve tried this cleanser a long time ago and didn’t really enjoy the scent. I will retry this and see how I feel about it. The eye makeup remover is new to me so I will get to try that out too.
8. Urban Decay, 24-Hour Eyeshadow, 1x Use: Original, Minor Sin, Eden, and Anti-age this sample comes with four different types of primers. I don’t really wear eyeshadow too much but I will try experimenting eye art and use these up to see if they add extra wear time and vibrancy.
These are all 1x Use so no description on how much product is in here. As you can see these are also in foil packaging. 9. Versace, Bright Crystal, 0.03 FL OZ $1.65 There is always a free perfume sample for any freebie, this one isn’t too offensive. I wouldn’t mind using this one.
10. Ole Henriksen, Truth Serum Collagen Booster, 0.05 FL OZ $2.40 Sheer Transformation, 0.05 FL OZ $1.40 Invigorating Night Treatment, 0.05 FL OZ $1.41 I’ve tried all 3 of these and still have a lot left over. These are nice skincare treatments very potent and nice to use once in a while.
11. YSL, 8 Hours of Beauty Sleep in a Click, 1x Use: No1, No2, and No4.5 It’s nice that these samples come in 3 different shades so you have a better chance to match your color. I’ve never tried this before so I am curious to see how it will look on my face.
12. Sephora, Colorful Blush, Shade: No5 Sweet On You! 0.006 OZ, $$.75 This will be my first time to try a blush from Sephora, I wonder how these samples are made.. is it possible to get color from that?Overall: I’ve used most of the products before getting these samples and I will pass along to my sister to use if she wants them. For the new items I will definitely give them a try and see if I like them. This sample pouch provides a lot of foil samples and if you’ve never tried most of these products this is a good way to sample them. Foil packets are usually only good for 1x use or if you store properly within a few days. I’ve also noticed that for the most part, foil packets usually don’t get used often and end up stacked in a box forgotten about. If you decide to get this it would be best to use during a short trip away from home, just use and toss. If you’ve tried these before or do not like foil packets this one may not be for you, unless you just want the makeup pouch then go for it! Which makeup pouch would you pick?
Michelle K. M :0)