Hello Beauty Lovers! My yearly subscription was coming to an end and I was torn on whether I should renew my subscription or try something else. I decided to give it another shot because I did enjoy last month’s bag and a lot of other Ipsters seemed to be happy with their bags too. After receiving a couple of meh bags, I am glad I renewed! This month’s bag is adorable! It’s the first one that has a button snap instead of a zipper. I am really happy with the products too! In this bag I received 2 full size items and 3 deluxe items including: a makeup tool, lip treatment, mascara, lipstick, and fragrance. Here is my mini review for the month of May.
Look at all the landmarks on the bag! Inspires you to travel and visit those places!
The products I received in my bag this month:
1. Mellow Cosmetics, Creamy Matte Lipstick in the shade Nude. This vegan, paraben, and cruelty-free product is shaped like a mini tampon. I’m glad I received this everyday color and not the vibrant orange one. It is slightly scented and reminds me of sunscreen/summer, not too fond of the scent. For $13 this is not a bad product but not one I would repurchase.
2. Inspr Beauty, 282 Eye Fluff Brush. I love getting beauty brushes in my Ipsy bag! I needed a blending brush and was so thrilled to receive this! This is my first one ever! Super soft I really like this one.
3. Hanalei, Lip Treatment This is a Hawaiian made product and I am so happy to give this one a try. I checked out their website and this company specializes in 3 products so this must be good, I have high hopes for this.
4. Smashbox Cosmetics, X-Rated Mascara I received a mascara from them back in Novemember. I am glad to try out their newer formula.
5. Etat Libre D’ Orange, Remarkable People Fragrance This was the only thing in my bag that I did not like. I am not a fan of perfume samples and this one didn’t smell too good either.
Overall: I was so excited to receive this month’s bag. I find the pink color, the snap, and the landmark print is so adorable! I love everything in the bag and can’t wait to try them out! The only dud is the fragrance, but other than that this months was well worth the $10 I paid for.
❤ Michelle K. M